A Harry Potter AU where everything’s exactly the same, except the house elves look like Lord of the Rings elves and Dobby’s, like, played by Orlando Bloom. But they’re still not allowed to have clothes
orlando bloom hitting himself in the face with a lamp
twelve year old Daniel Radcliffe shoving a nearly-naked Orlando Bloom into his closet
Orlando Bloom covered in only a tea towel.
The 12 signs and the human body parts which they rule
The kidneys. Ironic
ah the sex organs.
Scorpio. No one’s surprised.
I rule the boobies. The boobies rule everything. As does the stomach. Cancer’s got a lot of power.
there are guys in my dorm who decided to play cards in the elevator
see what intrigues me about college isn’t the intellectual pursuit or the bonding or whatever, its the fact that people have the freedom to do random shit like this
And some poor RA had to tell them to cut the shit. My brother was only an RA for the free room and board. He hated having to tell people to stop breaking rules. Because you can break all the rules you want, as long as the RA doesn’t see it. He knocked on a door once just because the volume needed to come down or something basic like that, and these freshmen girls didn’t think to hide the alcohol. He was more annoyed that now he had to deal with this stupidity than that they were drinking. And I am pretty sure he found some kids doing the same thing as in the image.
LET ME POINT OUT OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS SCENE:
Here, Captain America - a hero in this film - is standing still while three other kinds of heroes, rush around to do thier job. (this is in no way bashing Cap, he is simply standing still at this moment, most likely in shock/fatigue). A soldier, a BLACK COP and two firemen. While American’s super soldier is immobilized, our every day heroes are still fighting to ensure safety and peace. The fact that Marvel created this moment in thier film, a film focused on the heroes, speaks yet again to thier message that you don’t have to be a super, to be super.
1. That time everyone flew off without him.
2. That time Green Lantern lived because public team killing is bad press.
3. That time Superman’s stupidity was physically painful.
4. That time when The Flash nearly incinerated Alfred with incompetence.
5. That time Superman took Batman’s billionaire status for granted.
6. That time Hawkgirl shouldn’t have asked questions she didn’t want answers to.
7. That time Guy Gardner flirted with death by Batman.
8. That time Batman was forced to into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
9. That time Green Lantern should have kept his d@mn mouth shut.
10. That time Hawkgirl was an insensitive b!tch.
11. That time Superman breached the “No Hugging” rule.
12. That time The Flash saw his life flash before his eyes.
13. That time Batman was 1000% done with Superman’s sh!t.
14. That time no one took the quest for justice as seriously as Batman.
15. And of course, all the times they kept forgetting Bruce is an introvert.